Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Stantonsburg Church Fire

In the early summer, a fire started in the Pastor's office of a community church. The damage was the most intense in the office, and had burnt large holes throu... READ MORE

Grease Fire in Rocky Mount

This family home in Rocky Mount, North Carolina experienced extensive damage throughout the whole house caused by a grease fire that started in the kitchen. Fas... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Wilson, NC

This woman's Wilson rental home suffered from a fire caused by an unattended pot of grease left on a gas range. House fires are always devastating, but the trai... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Wilson County

This family’s Wilson County apartment suffered from a grease fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Wi... READ MORE