Stantonsburg Church Fire
In the early summer, a fire started in the Pastor's office of a community church. The damage was the most intense in the office, and had burnt large holes through the ceiling, requiring a tarp to cover the roof. Smoke and soot covered every room the church had, including the sanctuary, dining hall, and restrooms. Once the rooms were thoroughly cleaned, many repairs were still needed throughout. The skilled technicians at SERVPRO of Wilson/Nashville worked hard to clean every room and treat the church’s personal items with extra care. The repairs made the church look brand new and now they are ready to welcome members of the community back to service.