If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (252) 291-4492

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Water Damage to Commercial Property in Wilson

An air conditioning unit created a wet mess in this Wilson business. Thankfully there was minimal damage, but SERVPRO of Wilson/Nashville worked diligently to m... READ MORE

The "Tree House" Project

Water, fire, mold, and the weather are the most common causes of loss, however, there are A LOT of things that can cause damage to your home or business. Here a... READ MORE

For Immediate Service in Wilson & Nash County, Call SERVPRO

This family’s Wilson residence experienced a mild water damage after the downstairs half-bathroom toilet cracked, pouring water out and onto the carpeted ... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Wilson County

This family’s Wilson County apartment suffered from a grease fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Wi... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Wilson County

This Wilson family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home. In this particular case, the exhaust vent fan in the bathroom was not properly sealed to... READ MORE

The Blessings and Curses of Secondary Damage

This customer purchased his home approximately 8 months ago, and was in complete bliss until an unexpected water damage fell in his lap. Walking through his liv... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Wilson, NC

This woman's Wilson rental home suffered from a fire caused by an unattended pot of grease left on a gas range. House fires are always devastating, but the trai... READ MORE

Helping Property Managers One Apartment at a Time

We get plenty of calls from Property Managers whenever there is a leak in an apartment, if they suspect mold growth, or even for carpet cleanings. In this Wilso... READ MORE

Water Damage to Home in Wilson

This family’s Wilson residence experienced serious water damage after their boiler malfunctioned. SERVPRO of Wilson/Nashville has the expertise and equipm... READ MORE

Grease Fire in Rocky Mount

This family home in Rocky Mount, North Carolina experienced extensive damage throughout the whole house caused by a grease fire that started in the kitchen. Fas... READ MORE

Flooded Office in Wilson, NC

This office and warehouse located in Wilson became flooded from a rain storm. The building was in a low-lying area making it more at risk for flooding and water... READ MORE