Fire tips for kitchen fire.
Tips for cooking:
- Test smoke detectors to make sure they are working and replace batteries if needed.
- Keep a fire extinguisher and lids nearby. If you are frying food in grease use a lid to smother the flame, do not use water on a grease fire-it will make it worse.
- Do not leave any cooking unattended. Set timers if you need to check on food.
In case of a Kitchen fire what to do before professionals arrive:
- Limit movement to prevent further damage.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs and high traffic areas and upholstery.
- Coat chrome faucets, trim and appliances with petroleum jelly or oil.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Each fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire damage.