If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (252) 291-4492

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Got Mold?

6/11/2019 (Permalink)

Tip: To prevent mold from growing inside, keep your indoor humidity below 45 percent

Around this time of year, high heat and heavy rain can make it unbearable to be outside; but it can also cause problems indoors. The combination of heat and moisture, along with poor circulation or ventilation can create an environment perfect for mold to grow. Mold is present almost everywhere indoors and outdoors, but when it has a water source (like moisture from water damage or from excessive humidity) it can grow and get out of hand. When mold has a source of water available and grows, it becomes more visible, can spread to other areas in your home or business, and can produce allergens and irritants. Some signs that mold could be growing in your home include: visible mold, musty odors, and a higher humidity.  

If you observe any of these signs, give us a call and we will be glad to solve your mold problem.

Other News

View Recent Posts