If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (252) 291-4492

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fungus Among Us

This home in Nashville, NC had high humidity levels in the home, which caused mold to grow. After performing our mold mitigation services, a fresh coat of paint was applied, giving the area a preloss look. The combination of heat and moisture, along with poor circulation or ventilation can create an environment perfect for mold to grow. Some signs that mold could be growing in your home include: visible mold, musty odors, and a higher humidity. SERVPRO of Wilson/Nashville has the products and tools to effectively erase your mold problem.

If you observe any of these signs, give us a call and we will be glad to solve your mold problem.