Making Your Home Look Brand New
This family’s modular home in Lucama suffered a fire that spread throughout the home. The fire originated in one of the children’s bedrooms and quickly spread, but luckily, no one was injured. There are things you can do at home to decrease the likelihood of a fire, like never leaving cooking unattended and keeping flammable materials away from candles, but sometimes accidents happen that you can’t control. That was the case for this home, where a video game controller had sparked and caught the bedding on fire. The above pictures show the room where the fire had started and caused the most damage. In just a few short months, SERVPRO of Wilson/Nashville transformed this home to look brand new.