Recent General Posts
We are hiring!
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations. We work with an array of emergency situations, therefore you must have or be willing to develop new skill sets. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who has excellent problem solving skills, communicates efficiently, and is a person who multitasks. Don’t miss your chance to join SERVPRO of Wilson/Nashville as a new Carpenter Technician and Cleaning Technician .
- Professional appearance.
- Valid driver license with a reasonable driving record.
- Ability to successfully complete a back ground check subject to applicable
- Effective written and oral communication
- Basic Math Skills
- Experience in restoration and or construction preferred
- Knowledge and skills to perform constructions services as needed.
- Effective written and oral communication
- Basic Math Skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
This is a full-time position, working 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday -Friday, 40 hours per week. This position occasionally may require long hours (beyond 8 hours a day), working on-call, and weekend work in support of emergency services.
Simple housekeeping tips can help improve air quality of your home.
Let air in - open windows
- Circulates air
- Helps getting rid of air pollution
- Less allergens in home
Maintain window screens
- Improves air quality.
- Improves air-flow
- Helps keep out unwanted pest.
- Prevents water pooling on windowsill, which will help with mold and may prevent water from getting into your home.
- Removes allergens
- Protects HVAC
- Improves air quality
Change your filter to HVAC
- Improve the life span of your HVAC system
- Improves air quality- dirt and dust, pollen, and pet fur
- Helps system not work as hard which in return will save you money.
Check exhaust fans make sure they are working properly.
- Improve air quality
- Helps reduce moisture
Clean your dryer vent
- Improves air quality -keeps dirt and lint from re-entering
- Prevents fires
- Improves dryer efficiency
Check your attic and crawlspace
What to check in attic
- Insulation distributed evenly.
- Inadequate ventilated can trap heat.
- Extreme moisture may lead to mold.
- Extreme moisture can also lead to rust to metal (nails and roof)
- Uninvited pest (Mice, bats, raccoons, or squirrels)
What to check in crawlspace
- Crawlspace door- Loose-fitting or opened
- Vapor barrier- repair or replace if needed
- Properly installed insulation.
- Moisture- Condensation on vapor barrier and HVAC equipment.
- Mold- Extreme moisture can also lead to mold.
- Musty odor
- Standing water- To help this issue, install sump pump.
- Standing sewage
- Warped floors
- Uninvited pest (mice, insects, and termites)
Our skilled technicians are experienced in navigating through crawlspaces and attics to perform a variety of different services. Water and fire mitigation/repairs, mold remediation, sewage back-up, and biohazard clean-ups are the most common services.
Didn't Your Mother Ever Tell You To...Clean Your Gutters!
Cleaning your gutters will also give you a great opportunity to retrieve that Football/Baseball/Frisbee you thought you lost forever!
Fall is here and that means Winter is around the corner. Maybe you forgot, but there are many projects around the home demanding your attention to prepare for the impending snow and ice. A task that often goes overlooked is having the gutters cleaned. Gutter cleaning is an integral part of maintaining your home. As a working or busy homeowner, I know gutter cleaning is probably at the bottom of your list of things you want to think about.
The problem is, many homeowners wait to get their gutters cleaned until they notice a problem. Usually, the problem is that too much debris has collected in the gutter and has started to tear away from the roof. Unfortunately, this is like waiting to lower your cholesterol until you have a heart attack.
Clogged gutters can wreak havoc with the natural drainage of water away from your home. This can result in damage to fascia, soffit, roofing, or even begin leaking into your home. Additionally, water damage can ruin the very foundation of your home – something you NEVER want to happen.
Some of the many benefits of gutter cleaning include:
- prevent water damage to your home EVERY season
- avoid nesting areas for termites, birds, mosquitoes, and other insects
- prevent destruction of expensive landscaping
- maintain value and beauty of your home
My advice, make sure to schedule your gutter cleaning in the spring and fall each year. Many companies even have an annual program you can sign up for so you never have to think about cleaning your gutters again, and your home will be protected for years to come.
For Immediate Service in Wilson or Nash County, Call SERVPRO
Wilson and Nash County Residents: We provide immediate service day or night!
SERVPRO of Wilson/Nashville provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Wilson or Nash County. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – 252-291-4492
Whether your Wilson or Nash home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Wilson or Nash commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services:
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration